Are you considering working with a nutritionist? Whether you are at the start of your journey into nutritional changes or a more seasoned pro, I work in a range of ways that can suit you.
I offer one off appointments or plans to help support you over a number of months.
Appointments & Plans
Free 15 Minute Phone Consultation
A free phone call to allow you to ask any questions you have about working with me and to discuss your initial health goals.
Pay as You Go
Initial appointment – A one hour online call to discuss your health history, health goals and mindset plus consider any necessary testing.
Follow ups – With the first one booked anytime from 4-6 weeks after your first session, these 45 minute appointments will allow us to discuss your progress and optimise your plan plus analyse any test results.
3 Month Package
Designed to cover 2 menstrual cycles, this is the ideal choice if looking to improve your hormone and reproductive health or for longer term health goals. This includes 3 x 1 hour online sessions and a weekly email to support in addition to your personalised health plan. (All sessions must be used within 6 months)
6 Month Package
Designed to allow us to work together for longer, this is the ideal choice for fertility and pregnancy nutrition plus chronic conditions such as PCOS, autoimmune conditions or digestive complaints. This includes 6 x 1 hour online sessions and a weekly email to support in addition to your personalised health plan. (All sessions must be used within 12 months)
What to Expect
- Appointments are online and initially last 1 hour
- Prior to the session, I will send you a health questionnaire to help understand more about your expectations and previous health, including detailed information about any medication or ongoing medical treatment you are having
- I will also ask you to complete a 5 day food diary to help me understand your current dietary choices
- Using this information to ground our session, we will discuss this and your current health plus ways to make sure you can incorporate the suggestions I make into your lifestyle
- This may include me making recommendations for testing (either through your GP or privately) and for supplements
- A few days after the session I will send you your personalised nutrition plan plus any supporting educational handouts you need to implement the recommendations and make them work for you. We will have a 15 minute call to discuss the plan
- The number of follow up sessions you need will be determined by your overall health and your desire to continue working with me – we can discuss this during the initial consultation
- A typical plan would have a duration between 12-20 weeks including 4-6 sessions.
Terms & Conditions
I ask that you please make payment at the time of booking to confirm your appointment. This is to cover the work I will do in preparation for your consultation. Payments can be made by bank transfer (details provided on booking).
48 hours notice is required if you wish to cancel an appointment. For missed appointments or late cancellations within 24 hours of the appointment, the full consultation fee is payable.
OTHER POINTS TO NOTE
During our work together, it may be important that I communicate with your GP/consultant, psychologist or care-giver if necessary for situations outside my scope of practice. This is to ensure utmost care and safety.
For certain health conditions, we will not be able to work together without the explicit consent of your health care provider and if this is the case, I will advise you of this. It is then your responsibility to secure this consent before we begin our work.
It is also your responsibility to keep me up to date with changes in your health that are managed by your GP – this includes hospital treatment, medication and test results.
Further details, terms and conditions will be communicated to you within your consent form (to be signed at your first visit).
Under 16’s must attend appointments with parent or guardian supervision.